||+377 97 98 84 00
||+377 97 98 98 06
||+377 97 98 84 01
|Head of Service
||Dr Hervé QUINTENS
||Urology is a speciality dealing with disorders of the urinary and genital systems, in men and women.
- Treatment of urological cancers
- Conventional surgery, laparoscopy, Da Vinci robot-assisted laparoscopy, brachytherapy, Ablatherm heat therapy, endoscopic resection, photodynamic endoscopic resection (HEXVIX)
- Treatment of urinary lithiasis
- From conventional surgery to extracorporeal lithotripsy
- Surgery for incontinence and disorders associated with the female genital system.
- Treatment of benign prostate enlargement
- Treatment of malformations of the urinary tract
The consultation service is open daily from 8am to 6pm. It is located on the lower level of the Louis II building.
Consultations are by appointment, but also in case of emergency.
- conventional urology consultations
- urodynamic examinations
- extracorporeal lithortripsy
Treatment of urological cancers
Conventional surgery, laparoscopy, Da Vinci robot-assisted laparoscopy, brachytherapy, Ablatherm heat therapy, endoscopic resection, photodynamic endoscopic resection (HEXVIX)
Treatment of urinary lithiasis
From conventional surgery to extracorporeal lithotripsy
Surgery for incontinence and disorders associated with the female genital system.
Treatment of benign prostate enlargement
Treatment of malformations of the urinary tract
Head of Service
Deputy Head of Service
- Dr Maher KECHAOU
- Dr Raffaele CURSIO
- Dr Carol BURTE
- Dr Jacques Pascal BUTORI
- Dr Daniel CHEVALLIER
Senior Healthcare Executive
- Mrs Laurence CHARPENTIER (consultations)
- Mrs VALADES (inpatient unit)
Urology includes a number of acute and urgent pathologies: renal colic or spermatic cord torsion in adolescents, for example.
The Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace’s accident and emergency department has an emergency urology service. A urology registrar is always present with a senior consultant urologist on-call.
We have a direct emergency number (0680864980).
The hospital beds for inpatients are in the Surgical Specialties department on the 4th floor of the Princess Charlotte building.